"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I've never been good at keeping a journal.

I guess deep down I knew I wouldn't be very good at this either. Blogging.
I can appreciate a good blog, (like this one) but I don't have the diligence or the inspiration to keep one of my own. I put it off until the event is not so significant anymore.
Oops.
Let me just tell you that the Disney College Program has been an amazing experience. It's had its rough days, and I even hated it for a while, but overall one of the best things I've ever done. I work for a company that believes in putting the guest first. In going above and beyond to make a difference in someone's day. In creating magic out of the ordinary. I have met people from all over the world and created friendships that will last a lifetime. I learned a lot about myself. I've also learned that life is what you make it. You have to make adventures no matter where you are or it will just pass you by.
As far as stories go, I'm going to give my typing fingers a rest. Expect me to be telling you about my time here in person. Or by phone. Or Skype.
For a long time.
I go home in six weeks. I know I will miss this place, but I cannot wait to get back to my family. I hope to see all of you soon.
"I do not like repeat successes. I like to go on to other things."
-Walt Disney
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment