"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ahem. Is this thing on?

Hey guys! Glad you could stumble upon my page.
I have to tell you a wonderful story. About three weeks ago, I applied for the best job/internship in the world. It's called the Disney College Program. You basically move to Florida, live with a bunch of other college students, take some classes, and wait for it... work at Walt Disney World. It's the opportunity of a lifetime, looks great on resumes, and is so much fun. I mean, seriously, you work at the happiest place on Earth. After I applied, I waited and waited and waited and waited, until last Monday I got THIS in my otherwise empty inbox:

Invitation

I was by myself in a crowded silent computer lab at school and tried my hardest to stifle a scream. So instead, I did one of these:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But on the inside I really looked like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lately, I've been kind of just living. Not really knowing what to do with my life. Not doing so hot in school, living in Utah of all places. Yuck. I've needed some change, and I finally got it! Now I've got something to look forward to, and I want to share all of my journeys with you folks. I go to Orlando on June 6th, so I've got a little while til the real adventure begins but I'll keep you updated on my plans until then.

For now, I'm just gonna learn as much as I can about the magic this man created:

Walt1

P.S. Cross your fingers that my best friend Adam gets accepted too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment