"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday.

Just thought I'd put a few updates of what the week has brought.
I got my invitation packet in the mail! Which is basically a hard copy of the emails. Telling me what to bring and whatnot. But they also included some super attractive 3D glasses so I could play this game:

Mission Timekeeper

So now I know almost everything there is to know about Disney history. Like, did you know Walt lived in an apartment above Main Street, USA? True story. Also, Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy. I know everyone was dying to know that.

Yesterday, I bought my first solo plane ticket.

Flight

Please notice the price up at the top. That's right. 208 dollars! Cheapest plane ticket ever. It will also be the longest flight I've ever made by myself and I am pretty excited. Mostly for the hour and a half layover in Phoenix, and the fact that I'll be flying practically all night. That'll be the best. Got any tips for sleeping on a plane?

Still waiting for Adam to find out, but I leave in six weeks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you sign up for the frequent flyer program of that airline so you get miles! :-) Love you, Kali! Proud of you, too!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kali, this is super exciting!!! And for sleeping, Tylenol PM!

    ReplyDelete