"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Monday, May 2, 2011

Five more weeks...

Quick update for y'all.
I met my roommate! Well, kind of. I am officially facebook friends with her, so that counts right? I introduce you to Lauren:

67685_444463465697_642095697_5471468_8349152_n

She's a Virgo from Pittsburgh, loves coffee, and will have a car in Florida! (Lauren, if you're reading this, I promise I'm not a creep for blogging about you.) She seems all great and normal and I can't wait to meet her in person.

Update #2. I bought my luggage! I've never had my own; always just used my parents, so buying a new, gorgeous 4 piece set for a hundred dollars was pretty exciting for me.

Lightweight+Expandable+4-Piece+Luggage+Set

Stay tuned to hear of all the superheroes, as well as a certain "Science Guy", owned by the ever growing Disney franchise.

Mickey Wink

No comments:

Post a Comment