"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Expectations.

I went to the Magic Kingdom this week.
I was expecting to see this:
Expectations
But, uh, it didn't quite turn out that way.

I suppose since I've been to Disneyland dozens of times that the magic wasn't quite as new as it is for the other parks. They did do a good job getting you out of the miserable Florida heat though. And we had lots of fun.

This week was interesting. The OHMYWHATI'MWORKINGFORDISNEY feeling died down a little. We all kind of realized that this isn't a vacation. It's a blast most of the time, but it's also a lot of work. This is real life. A good part of your paycheck goes to rent, and most of the rest of it goes to groceries. Luckily we work for a property twice the size of Manhattan, so we don't get too bored.

I'll try to keep things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment