"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My new home.

I am officially in Orlando!
My flight was just swell. My mother spent 240 dollars on checking my luggage; I guess it's expensive to move your whole life across the country.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Other than that, I didn't have too many problems. Got myself a Mocha Coconut Frappucino and awaited boarding. Sat next to a beardy retired DJ from Las Vegas. Read Haunted until I arrived in Phoenix. After an hour long layover, boarded another flight next to...wait for it... noone! The seat next to me was conveniently empty so I could put my feet up and sleep for a little bit. I arrived around 5am so the airport was deserted, and I managed to get myself a taxi (first cab ride!).
Freeway
Then came check-in. Tons of paperwork; I won't bore you with the details.
I moved into my third floor apartment at Chatham Square with five other girls and have been having the time of my life with them the past two days. We've explored a little bit of the surrounding area and stocked our fridge full of food.
I've only been here 36 hours, but it feels like a week has already gone by. I think I'm gonna like it here. (:

1 comment: