"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We create happiness.

Today was oh so magical. I went to a four hour class called Traditions and I can't tell you too many particulars about it without ruining the show that Disney puts on, but it basically told all of the history of the company and how to be good representatives of it. We got to take a tour of the backstage of Magic Kingdom, which was amazing. I made some friends with a few lovely individuals from Puerto Rico. Best part of the day: Mickey Mouse gave us a visit and bestowed upon us our nametags!
IMG_1288
I put it on proudly, and watched a speech given by Walt a few years back. I don't know how to make sense of it, but that moment was so incredible. I got chills realizing how much magic we really get to make for the guest of the parks and resorts. Putting on my name tag finally made it real.

I have been lacking in my picture taking responsibilities for a few days. I will try to be better about documenting. But for now, here's a picture of me and my name tag and some more fancy professional clothes (Disregard the mess; I have yet to buy hangers). Talk to you soon!
IMG_1289a

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS KALI!!!! Its sounds like you are in for an awesome adventure there in Orlando!

    ReplyDelete